Friday 28 October 2011

Matt Smith announces he's not leaving Who!!

A video emerged last week of Matt Smith saying that in a years time he'd hope to go to America and pursue an acting career there. Straight away it was picked up that he only had one year left on who. In an interview with Whats on Tv the actor stated:

"I love playing this role, and I don't want to give it up any time soon," he insisted. "We work very long hours every day for nine months. The schedule is pretty brutal, but I'd never complain about it."


This is fantastic news as he has become loved as The Doctor since he took over the role in 2010. He also added:


"In the current climate for actors, I'd never say, 'This is too much [work]'. Quite the opposite, in fact. I'd say, 'Bring it on'."


Matt Smith will return this Christmas as The Doctor which we will receive a sneak peak on CiN!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Leave a Comment!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.